DATA ENTRY FOR GUEST TEACHERS HARYANA-INSTRUCTION/ INFORMATION FOR APPLYING ONLINE
Written by Yash_Webmaster
Tuesday, 07 June 2011 10:42
DATA ENTRY FOR GUEST TEACHERS
All guest teachers are advised to enter their
exact place of posting along with other details to avoid
being dislocated on account of general transfers.
All Guest Teachers may apply online at
www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in from 2nd June 2011
and fill in certain details related to educational
qualification and place of posting. Last date for filling the
information is 10th of June, 2011 by 05:00 pm.
(PLEASE SCAN AND SAVE A SELF ATTESTED PHOTOGRAPH OF SIZE 200 x 250px AND REMEMBER TO TAKE PRINTOUT OF FINAL FORM(OR NOTE ID NO. AND PASSWORD)
visit the following link to fill the form,please read instructions carefully befor filling the form
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTION/ INFORMATION FOR APPLYING ONLINE
(please also see instruction at http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in/gthr/homepage.aspx if thee is any change)
1. All guest teachers working in Government Schools in Haryana are required to fill up online information about their present place of working and other information to save them from any dislocation from their place of working.
2. Only those teachers will fill up the information who are presently working in the Government Schools. Those who are not in position now due to any reason, are not supposed to fill up the information.
3. Application has to apply through online only. Before printing out the filled form, the system will generate a unique application number for you. Note down this number without fail.
Fill up the form available on the site. On successful submission of form candidates are required to take the print out which will have registration no printed on it and print out of the form is to be retained by the candidate for any further enquiry.
Paste latest passport size self attested photograph on the registration form and this form will be checked/verify during further processess.
4. Only On-line registered application forms will be entertained i.e. applications sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
5. Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in website regularly for latest updates.
6. In case Candidate unavailable to get PRINT OUT of submitted form Click on get print out again.
7. Frequently Asked Questions. click HERE (New).
8. Candidate Reference List. click HERE (New)
9. When you are ready to apply online, you can click the link below.
Note:Last date to apply online is 10 June, 2011 (5.00 P.M.)
information provided through http://www.shriwebdesigner.com/
source of information.-www.schooleducationharyana.gov
Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 June 2011 13:01